If your Insurance Broker is an Appointed Representative of Momentum Broker Solutions then this page will tell you a little bit about how we support you and your broker. Our Appointed Representatives (we prefer to call them partners) operate as independent insurance businesses. We support them by providing a number of business services and crucially, we are responsible for their compliance with regulation and the advice that they give.
Why a Momentum Broker?
- With Momentum as their partner, your broker, our Appointed Representative, has access to a network of underwriters and back office support to rival the national brokers. This allows them to focus on providing you with a high quality, personal service and professional advice.
- We have developed a number of products which are unique to our partners and their clients, and we are always looking for ways in which we can help your broker to provide excellent service and products.
- Whatever your requirements, we are confident that we can source the right terms from the right insurer – leaving your broker to look after your needs.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and your broker benefits from our supervision and advice whilst you have all the protection that the FCA provides.
- At Momentum we have over 60 years insurance experience in the management team alone, and we are putting this to good use by supporting your broker but our priority is and always will be, you, the client.