Careers at Momentum
Working with us
Based in the Midlands, we have enjoyed substantial growth during our first 7 years – and we’re still growing! We have an experienced and energetic team supporting our Appointed Representatives in all areas of Insurance Broking and we are always looking for new people to join us.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our team and WE LOVE BROKING.
We deal with a broad range of insurers and place all types of commercial insurance (and a little personal) of all premium sizes. So whatever your area of interest or expertise, we probably have a role that would suit you. Aside from a love of broking, our team all have one thing in common – a great attitude. We want to help our partners succeed and we know how important it is that we do, so we put everything we’ve got into providing a great service.
Why do our people love working here?
- We provide excellent staff development and training.
- We support our team to complete professional qualifications
- We have a lovely office near Junction 21 of the M1 in Leicester
- We are flexible and can often accommodate part-time or flexible hours
- We recognise and reward success
- We are ambitious and dynamic but we don’t want to rule the world, just change it a little bit
- We are sociable and enjoy working as a team
Whether you are an experienced insurance professional or just starting your career, if you think you could fit in at Momentum, we’d love to hear from you.
We know there’s more to life than work – that’s why when you join Momentum you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, tastecards, and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more. Find out more about all our employee rewards.
If you are interested in finding out more about a career with Momentum then have a look at the links below or email your CV to email@example.com
Looking for a new challenge?
Various broking positions
Due to continuous business growth, we have opportunities for individuals with broking experience at all levels.
If you feel like you are a good fit, please send a CV and covering letter to Alistair.Body@momentumsolutions.co.uk
We are looking to recruit an Insurance Technician to join our team in Leicester.
Responsibilities will include providing a back up service for our dynamic broking team at Momentum.This includes checking insurer documentation, loading risk information onto our Acturis system, processing adjustments and other administrative duties.
There will be opportunities to develop and progress your career at Momentum including taking Insurer exams.
You will have at least one year’s experience from an Insurance background.
- Chase renewal terms from Insurers, liaise with Insurers for quotations and checking documentation
- Key new and existing risks onto the Acturis system
- Respond to client queries and keep the Acturis system updated at all times with accurate information
- Mid term adjustments and cancellations
- Risk Improvement management
- Assist in other administrative duties when required
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Previously worked in an insurance environment
- Risk aware in handling customer information
- Good customer service focus with the ability to build a good rapport
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Takes initiative when assisting team members
If you feel like you are a good fit, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our growing accounts team.
Responsibilities will include
- Developing effective working relationships with AR’s and insurers
- Allocating client receipts and resolve any queries arising from incorrect receipts
- Process Premium Credit finance agreements onto the online systems and deal with any queries that arise.
- Reconciling insurer payments
Ideally with at least one year’s experience in an accounts department, you will:
- Have a positive approach to tasks
- Be a good communicator in all media
- Have attention to detail
- Planning & organisational skills
- Negotiation & objection handling skills
If you feel like you are a good fit, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com